Introducing New Benefits for 2021/2022 – Click on the links below
The College Park Main Street Association (CPMSA) is your main source for networking, membership, advocacy and a collective voice, for 20+ years.
Main Street Association membership provides businesses and individuals with networking and participation opportunities in forums, luncheons, special events, exhibits and receptions
You will have a direct link to the Mayor’s office, your Councilperson, the College Park Business Industrial Development Authority and College Park Atl District CVB, as well as representation with many other valuable organizations.
Through CPMSA, members are proactively engaged and collaborate on Main Street corridor issues, including creative design, land and building use, signage, lighting, parking, public safety, streetscape improvements and transportation issues.
You can broaden your company’s exposure and awareness through the CPMSA’s media contacts, cooperative advertising, print materials and social media.
Membership categories are:
- Main Street Investor, 100+ employees: $700
- Main Street Ambassador, 26–99 employees: $300
- Main Street Advocate, 1 -25 employees: $175
- Main Street Large Nonprofit, budget more than $1million: $300
- Main Street Small Nonprofit, budget less than $1million: $175
- Main Street Enthusiast (Resident or Individual): $60
Join or renew online now!